AMAZONAS TOUR – BY FLIGHT, FROM MEDELLIN
Tipo de Tour
- Plane tickets Medellin – Leticia – Medellin, stops in Bogota.
- Night stays. 3 or 4 nights at the chosen hotel.
- Transportation airport – hotel – airport.
- Food, breakfast and diners according to the staying nights.
- Hand luggage (10 kg).
- Medical assurance.
Incluido / Excluido
- City tour of Leticia, walking around the main streets of the city, getting to know the parks, the riverside park, handicrafts shops and looking at the parrots getting to Santander Park.
- Breakfast at the hotel, we will walk to the port to start the journey on the magnificent Amazonas River. We will get to know the lotto or “Victoria regia” flower, which is an endemic flower of Amazonas. We will visit the Island of Monkeys: during this activity, we will feed monkeys. Visit to the Community of Macedonia, which is a community of Ticunas Natives, welcome dance and teaching of words of the native language.
- We will have some time off to buy handicrafts made of wood, blood, yanchama, chambira, seeds, among others. Puerto Nariño ($15.000 COP fee is not included) is the second most important municipality of the department of Amazonas, and is known as the Colombian Manger.
- We will have a city tour, passing by the touristic viewpoint (entrance is optional) and we will get to visit the river and lakes located nearby. (During this experience, we will have the chance to see pink and gray dolphins.
- We will come back to Leticia, have dinner and stay at the hotel.
- FEE TO ENTER TO THE CITY OF LETICIA $35.000, OR TO THE MUNICIPALITY OF PUERTO NARIÑO $15.000 per passenger.
- Laundry and ironing or phone calls.
- Not specifies expenses