Napoles Farm and Rio Claro Tour From Medellín
Departure from the city of Medellin: We will meet at the chosen meeting place and time. Once we are all done and completely organized into the car, we will take the road that will lead us to Doradal, which is the municipality where Napoles Farm is located.
Breakfast on the road: We will stop at a typical restaurant where we will have our breakfast.
Tour of the Theme Park Napoles Farm: We will start our tour at the farm, where we will have the chance to enjoy all the attractions included in the chosen passport
Tour of Rio Claro Reservation: You will be able to enjoy a path made of marble, the time temple, the marble beach and Manatial beach (Activities inside the reservation are not included in the prices)
Come back to Medellin: After a day full of adventure, we will take our transportation that will take us back to Medellin, where the tour will end.
- Double accommodation increases the value 10%
- Kids between 0 and 11 months old pay $19.000. It includes medical insurance
- Kids between 1 and 2 years old pay $99.000. It includes entries to the park and medical insurance. It does not include food.
- Kids between 3 and 4 years old pay entries to the park and medical insurance. It does not include food.
- Kids 5 year or older, pay the total amount of the plan
- Starting places:
- Mayorca CC. 4:30 am
- Poblado Station 4:40 am
- Oriental Av. (Pan pan Bakery) 5:00 am
- North Bus Terminal 5:10 am
Not specified expenses
Things consumed by the clients
Include / Exclude
- Transportation by Van or tourism buses, according to the number of passengers
- Night stay at the Rio Claro Hotel or a similar one, multiple accommodation
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Entry to the Napoles Farm with the chosen passport
- Entry to the Natural Refuge Rio Claro (It does not include the activities in the reservation)
- Professional guide during the tour
- Medical insurance
- Not specified expenses
- Things consumed by the clients