Medellin and The Colombian Caribbean – From Bogotá Medellin – Tolu – Coveñas – Cartagena – Barranquilla – Santa Marta
DAY 0: Departure from Bogota at 9:00 pm, taking the route (Villeta, Guaduas, Rio Negrito, Guatape, Medellin).
DAY 1: Arrival in Guatape and breakfast, visit to the Peñol Stone, (admission not included), Hike through Guatape and boat ride through the Dam; Departure to Medellin, accommodation in the hotel and in the afternoon, tour of the Pueblito paisa, Botero Park, Metro, Metro cable, Dinner
DAY 2: 5:00 AM travel to Tolu, breakfast on the road. In the afternoon, arrival at the hotel, registration and accommodation to enjoy the facilities, dinner.
DAY 3: Breakfast, view of Coveñas, day at the beach in the most beautiful bay in the Gulf of Morrosquillo, sea transfer to Caimanera and Casa Flotante; return to the hotel, shopping in Tolu and dinner.
DAY 4: Breakfast, transportation to the city of Cartagena, accommodation at the hotel and in the afternoon City Tour visiting Bocagrande, El Laguito, Convention center, San Felipe Castle, old shoes Monument, India Catalina, clock tower, historic center and the Walled City, dinner.
DAY 5: Breakfast, visit to Baru Island by land, day at the beach with typical island lunch, passing through the port area of Cartagena and the bridge that crosses the Dique River, in the afternoon return to the hotel and dinner.
DAY 6: Breakfast, departure to the city of Barranquilla, visiting: Puerto Colombia, Window to the world Monument, Riverside park, Metropolitano Stadium, Bocas de Ceniza and passage through the Pumarejo bridge. Transportation to Santa Marta, Check in at the hotel and free afternoon to enjoy on the Rodadero beaches. At night, panoramic tour (by Chiva rumbera) through the most representative sites of Santa Marta and dinner.
DAY 7: Breakfast at the hotel, transportation by boat to Playa Blanca; beach day and in the afternoon, return to the hotel. Dinner
DAY 8: Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Departure to Buritaca enjoying a day of river and beach, in the afternoon return to the city of Bogota.
DAY 9: Arrival to the city of Bogota, end of our services.
LOW SEASON DEC 9th to 18th 2022 // DEC 18th to 27th 2022 // JAN 13th to 22nd 2023 HIGH SEASON: JAN 3rd to 12th 2023 DEPARTURE TIME 9:00 P.M.
Include / Exclude
- Transportation by bus or vans, according to the number of passengers
- Tour of every city to be visited
- Food: 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 7 dinners
- Nights stay: 1 night in Medellin, 2 nights in Tolu, 2 nights in Cartagena, 2 nights in Santa Marta, In the Rodadero sector (Hotels with swimming pool)
- Visit of Guatape and tour by boat on the dam. This tour includes a historical review.
- Visit of Peñol Stone (This fare does not include entry tickets)
- Touristic tour of Paisa Town, Botero Park, Metro and Cable Metro
- Beach of Coveñas and tour of La Caimanera, visiting the floating house
- Visit of Baru Island by land, beach day and typical island lunch
- Panoramic tour of Santa Marta by Chiva
- Visit of Buritaca to enjy the river that comes down La Sierra Nevada and joins the sea
- Transportation to Playa Blanca by boat and the Aquarium (This fare does not include entry tickets)
- Medical insurance (Covid-19 cover)
- Travel coordinator
- Fees and hotel insurance
- Not specified expenses and things consumed by the clients on the road.
- Entrance tickets to the San Felipe Castle
- Entrance tickets to the San Martin Aquarium and the Aquarium in Santa Marta