Bogotá and Cartagena Plan 8 days, 7 nights
In Bogota “The South American Athens” this plan includes:
- Transportation in/out from the airport to the hotel.
- 3 nights stay at hotels and hostels. Breakfasts included
- Tour to Zipaquira Cathedral, which is the first declared Colombian Wonder; it is an old salt mine, that was transformed into a church and represents the perfect relationship between men’s creations, nature wonders and God. In this tour, visitors will have the chance to walk through the tunnels and get to know the great salt stations of the Way Of The Cross, and them, go to the deepest part of the church. In addition, it will be possible to see the dome and the one of the tallest crosses of the church (15 meters high). Additionally, visitors will enjoy a great typical Colombian lunch, and after that, enjoy a walk around the streets and houses of the city of Zipaquira. Colonial architecture, colorful streets, main central point and surroundings will be experienced.
- This tour includes Transportation from Bogota, access to the Salt Cathedral, touristic guidance and walking around the historic center of Zipaquira (Plaza de los comuneros and the historical center). Passengers have to get to the meeting place and come back to the hotel on their own.
Length: From 6 to 7 hours.
- City tour around Bogota with a visit of the historical and administrative zone of the city, La Candelaria neighborhood, Monserrate mountain, Botero Museum and Gold Museum.
In Cartagena “The Walled City” this plan includes:
- Transportation in/out from the airport to the hotel
- 4 nights stay at 3 and 4 stars hotels 3 y 4. Breakfast included
- Get to know our beautiful city in out Chiva tour and let us visit some of the the historic and touristic places that hold the magic of this attracting and unique city.
Places to visit: Stop at the bay (In front of the church in Bocagrande, San Martin Avenue) and stop at the San Sebastian fort, which will be a moment to take pictures. Tour of the main touristic places (Clock tower, Conventions Center, Old Boots Monument and India Catalina monument), walking around the main streets of the historic center of the city.
Length from 3 to 4 hours
- This plan includes: A tour around Rosario Islands, a stop at the Bocachica Fort (historical explanation), Snorkel activity with pictures is included, lunch at Coral private island (Isla Grande), three options: Fried fish, grilled chicken or a vegetarian menu; with coconut rice, smashed plantains and salad and seafood cocktail. Welcome at Coral Island (It depends on the availability in the island). Sunset at Isla Tranquila, the use of the restaurant appliances. Furthermore, if visitors like alcohol, there are some options to choose from: RUM, AGUARDIENTE, VODKA, BLACK AND WHITE WHISKY, NATIONAL BEERS (free alcohol is available until it is over).
This plan includes daily starts from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, nautical fees are not included (4 dollars approximately)
Length: The whole day. Passengers can end up the tour at 4:00 pm. Passengers will be picked up at the hotel and leaved at the lock. They will have to come back to the hotel by their own.
Include / Exclude
- Domestic plane tickets (Bogota – Cartagena – Bogota)
- Stay at hotels and hostels
- Souvenir of the trip
- Medical assistance
- Constant assistance from ours.
- Lunches and dinners
- Not specified services.